Getitcustom / Poor crappy service

I received great service until I paid him to design a logo for my company, then although the website states "Fast turnaround" I am still waiting on my logo (about a month later). In addition, the samples he has provided so far were poor and lacked creativity. This was a waste of my money, not only the quality was mediocre but I have yet to see a finished product and it's is a month later since I made payment. My only suggestion is that do not pay entirely and pay half up front and then the rest after receiving the finished product or find someone else to work with.

Bl

Comments

• Ge
      26th of Jan, 2009

I disagree. We provide high quality artwork. This person is either (a) competition. or (b) someone who thought they didnt get a high quality logo. All of our work is top notch amazing. This client did not contact us about it and filed a complaint right away. Unfortunately you cant make everyone happy. Now before you file complaints against people you should talk with them first and try working things out.

• Ti
      30th of Jan, 2009

I have to agree with the OP. THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!! When we signed up with them we gave them specific instructions on the types of logo we want. They came back saying they have no experience in this no experience in that and yet took the money anyway, claiming they will try to produce. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! They gave us very unprofessional work and ugly sketches. How can they even claim to be artists?????? If you can't do the work, just say it upfront. Don't pretend you can make it happen if you don't have the skills.

30th of Jan, 2009

Once again Im going to have disagree. If anyone would like to see the samples I sent this client I will show you. Over 20+ unique concepts. She expected me to design a 3D logo. True 3d logo which I do not have in my portfolio. Then requests an animation when I do not have those in my portfolio either. How can you say Im supposed to know everything. My portfolio speaks for itself. Not all artists can do the same thing. My policy also states that I work with you until your happy. If you request redraws or revisions you lose your right to a refund. Simple and easy right. When a client requests over 20 samples and then demands a refund because her client did not like it in the end. She is a lawyer and does not know anything about designing and selling art and logos. If she did she would have a non refund policy or a policy like ours. Client never asked for 3d until 3rd redraw round. If I knew that she was going to request that I would have warned her that we could not do that and refunded. However we do not break our policies.

Again. Anybody want to see these 20+ samples. Ill send them to you and you can decide if this client is unprofessional, rude and demands things that should not be demanded if the website was actually read.

• Su

Wow...

Needed a logo for my mom's website and saw this company on Craigslist...one of the cheapest advertised. Thought I do some research and see if they are any good. Glad I googled. Money saved is money earned. Will find someone more reputable.

30th of Jan, 2009

Check out our website. http://www.getitcustom.com You can review our work. Policies. Im honest with you in the beginning to the end. There is nothing hidden there. If you did not like the work and wanted a refund once the initial concepts were sent I would have gave it to you instantly.

We try to offer the best services possible. With the best customer service. Our policy is that we cannot refund to after a set amount of work. It would not be right to the artist. We offer unlimited Redraws, Revisions. unlimited. I think it is unfair to compare work with a different style completley. Logo. Yours is animated logo. I do not know flash and could not provide that service. That was the only way it would stay vector.

31st of Jan, 2009

Jeremy from Get It Custom has done numerous graphic design jobs for me. I love his creativity on the jobs he has done for me. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a graphic designer, which I already have sent him about 5 (or 6) people already and all have been impressed by his exceptional work. A+ Thanks!

• Th
      1st of Feb, 2009

My experience with Jeremy was great. Jeremy really connected with the energy of our business and his logo design blew us away. For 69 dollars and my budget I couldn't ask for a better company. I too found them on craigslist and I'm glad I did. I had a revision request. I contacted Jeremy via the online chat for the revision and he completed right there during the chat session. If there was something he could not do, he was honest about it and we worked are way through it together. I agree A+ work from Getitcustom. Thanks! THP

• Ty
      20th of Feb, 2009

GETITCUSTOM is horrible... don't waste your money or time... I'm VERY upset with their service.. very bad company. If you decide to use there service, don't expect to see a logo anytime soon. I rather pay higher prices..
    P.S. i never like to blast a company, but this company is horrrrrrrrriable.

26th of Feb, 2009

GetitCustom is a scam...Jeremy never followed through with my complete order. I did get my logo but really can't use it becaue the file types he sent distort with too much enlarging. Then after two months of asking for a better file type, he tells me today that his computer crashed and lost all logos. We would have never had this problem had he emailed them when I first asked. Also, I asked for a logo for another business and after wasting my time for a week saying he was going to complete and send, he sent me an email a week late saying that he didn't feel any creativity with the design, and just said sorry. DO BUSINESSS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT DO JUST AS GOOD BUSINESS WITH LESS HASSLE AND AROUND THE SAME PRICE! AND I"M SURE THE THP IS A FRAUD COMMENT POSTED BY JEREMY!!!

26th of Feb, 2009

I disagree with GETITCUSTOMSUCKS. Lets put your emails up really quick and show the people how much of a scam artist YOU are.

Client::

I was suppose to receive my samples yesterday. You guys do good work but you're really not dependable on keeping your word. I really do believe that a portion the payment should be refunded, since you advertise 3 day turnaround and can't deliver, not to mention due to the fact that there were issues with the payment address and you told me when I paid that you would get it to me within one or two days. I want a partial refund and my samples by 12 pm EST.

And that fact that you just refunded the whole thing, and didn't bother to send the logo first, lets me know you're still not done with it. I was never angry or upset, I just thought you would want to please the customer for not following through, I would have been fine with you keeping the 69 and adding a header or something small to the order.

I'm willing to take the logo concept for the $69 with nothing else, due to the fact that I have gotten your work before and know how well it is. Plus it would take me longer time to find another company and wait on their delivery times.

-------------------------------------------------

Now you know what. For someone who is going to try to get part of his money back for being a day late (QUALITY. Oh and he even mentions I do really good work. isnt that special). Or a free service. Nah thats a waste of time. If you dont want to buy from GIC thats fine. That is why we offer our 3 R policy. Refund, Revisions & redraw. If the client is going to be RUDE, Demands EXTA things for being a day late. (Yes a day late... You sent the payment to the wrong address.. Not My fault you didnt following my simple instructions). Then Im not going to sit there and kiss his or her buttox. If you dont like the attitude thats fine. Go somewhere else. Ive designed over 5000 logos personally. Yea I have an ego. an attitude. But you know why. Because im one of the best out there. PERIOD.

26th of Feb, 2009

Agreed with all of you. The clients who still have work with us great we are finishing it up. We are closing GETITCUSTOM down. Thank you for using our services. It will be closed.

• Da
      27th of Feb, 2009

I have to disagree they did a very good job for us got everything to us on time. Very good service we are going to use them for all of our design stuff.

1st of Mar, 2009

I am one of those customers got scammed by GETITCUSTOM. How funny and timely that they are closing their business after all the above complaints. But rest assure, they will come back under a different name, just like before, and cheat you out of your hard earned money. Anyone can google and see that GETITCUSTOM and its affiliates used other names previously to do similar work. Why the change if the business is successful and customers are happy you ask me. I think we all know the answer don't we.