GetDanceWear.com / Nothing came.

I ordered from this site GetDanceWear.com and after 9 days of not receiving anything I sent an email requesting information on the shipping status and I got no response from them. So, I called them and a man said my order was to be shipped the next day. But still nothing came.

Ad
Apr 20, 2013

More GetDanceWear.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cc
      1st of Sep, 2014

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a couple of leotards that would need for when ballet classes started I September. I ordered them on August 16th and I still haven't received anything. On the website I can check the orders progress and every time I check it, it says processing even though the website says that processing takes 1-2 days. Its been 16 days. I have also emailed twice and received no reply and I have called many times. It is very frustrating and I am going to have the order cancelled and I am never going to order from there again.

• Bu
      25th of Mar, 2015

My experience sounds the same as the others listed here: the order status is perpetually listed as "processing" and the order never came and no one at customer service is reachable via either phone or email. I will be disputing any charges.