[Resolved] Getaroom / fees/charges

The "fees" charges by Getaroom are outrageous. Over $50 fee to book a room. It is impossible to get assistance and information from their "help" desk. No logical explanation was given and no potential for refund...they just kept talking in circles. I will definitely give them as many poor reviews and BBB complaints until I feel vindicated for that bogus $50.

• Resolution statement

• Getaroom Customer Care's Response, Feb 07, 2019

Thank you for making us aware of this serious problem, and I’m very sorry that your experience with our staff was unsatisfactory. At Getaroom, we strive for exceptional customer service with friendly and knowledgeable agents ready to assist in any way they can. Please provide your confirmation number and email address to [protected]@getaroom.com so that we may review your case and assist you with your request.

Kind regards,