Getacoder / MONEY NOT RELEASING

1 United States

I requested my money withdraw from Getacoder to PayPal on 31st Oct2014 but till date they have not released it and suspended my account without any prior intimation.I sent several mails from last 5 days but don't get any kind of response.Apart from suspend my account.I don't know why.They asked for my identification details.I sent everything last 15 days back.They told that they will send a letter but till date nothing received.I requested them that it is my business account and I need that money very badly to run my business but they never listen and gave any positive feedback on it.

I am really in very critical problem for them.I can't run my business and lost everything only for them.I told them if I don't get my money I will inform to consumer forum then also they have not listened that.They have blocked my account without any reason.

Now, I am trying to take some help from you so that I get my money back and can do our business properly.I thought they are a good provider but sorry to say GETACODER IS SIMPLY A FRAUD.THEY NEVER THINK ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANY GOOD SERVICE.INSTEAD OF 20 BUSINESS DAYS NOW ALREADY 46 DAYS OVER, I GET MY MONEY.MORE SO, GETACODER COMMUNICATION PROCESS IS SIMPLY HORRIBLE!!! THEY NEVER ANSWER YOU ON TIMELY MANNER.ONCE YOU SENT YOUR MAIL THEY WILL REPLY AFTER TWO DAYS OF TIME.

PLEASE SIR, HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK.THERE ARE AROUND MORE THAN 328$ IN MY ACCOUNT.THEY CAN NOT CHEAT MY MONEY OF OUR HARD WORK.PLEASE HELP AND TAKE AN ACTION AGAINST THEM.

IN THE ATTACHMENT YOU CAN SEE THE FILES OF MY PAYMENT.

Getacoder