Get Up & Go Vacation Package / Misrepresentation

1 5259 Coconut Creek PkwyMargate, FL, United States
Phone: 800 830 1794

I purchased a Wyndham Discovery Vacation Timeshare in March of 2008 and as an incentive was given a 3 day 2 night Get Up and Go Vacation that touted over 18 destinations to choose from. There was a six month waiting period from the purchase of my timeshare, which made my Get Up & Go available after Sept 2008, but for one year, thru Sept 2009. Wyndham extended the package for another year, until Sept 2010, which I'm sure was due to the number of complaints about the lack of availability for reservations. Six months ago I tried to book, and finally use my Get Up & Go and the problems still remain. Not only was the destinations I wanted not available when I called in March 2010, when I called in September I experienced the same problems. To compound the matter, only 6 of the 18 destinations remained as part of the package. What happened to the other 12, more exciting destinations? This is a misrepresentation of what the vacation offers if after purchase 66% of the travel locations are excluded. This borders on fraud!!!