get smokeless now / unauthorised charges against my credit card

1 P Box 3040 chandler,Az.85244-3040, Chandler Heights, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-731-9991

I ordered a starter kit for $9.95.nothing was stated about any other charges.thus far i've been charged $149.90 plus $69.90.We tried to contact them by phone also by their web site to no avail.we canceled the credit card and am still trying to contact the company so we can return the product as it hasn't been opened also we just received another charge of $99.95 apparently this charge came through before the card canceled.

Comments

• He
      Nov 22, 2010

The exact same thing is happening to me...Calls and emails over and over with no response meanwhile my credit card continues to be charged. $9.95 Was supposed to be it. Now the monthly $34.95 and then a $99.95 fee I knew nothing about. I am disputing this with my CC company. They need to be taken Out of Business!!!

• Ke
      Nov 30, 2010

They did the same thing to my mother they have charged her 99.95 and told her this thing would be 5.00 and the damn thing doesnt even work this should be aigainst the law that they can just rip people off like this!! I am reporting their ### to the BBB!!! Right now!!!

• Sh
      Dec 21, 2010

I have been scammed too! I have contacted the State Attys Office in TX and filed a fraud complaint with them. The problem I am having is that my bank will not issue credit back until I return the not complete merchandise. Yet, there is no address to return it to. According to the AZ PO there is such PO Box number belonging to this company. They have blocked our emails and phone number too! What we have also found out is that it is an off shore bank! This is a total scam! They need to be stopped! I will not stop until they are stopped!

• Ka
      Dec 27, 2010

getsmokelessnow has done that to me and i cancelled my card and called the BBB they are doing nothing now the company is trying to get me for fraud because i cancelled my card so they would not send me anything else. I reported it to the bank so they can investigate and they told me to send the product back. What can i do now?

Jul 28, 2011

iam in thesame boat with all of you now . i never got the product also now they have a collections acquisition company after me for 99.95 so now what do i do help me please.