Get RichwitheBaynow / scam

1 Ontario Pkwy, unit 400Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-659-1473

I subscribed to a FREE kit about Ebay, only to find out afterwards, that I also subscribed to whole range of products, for which I'm being charged immediatelly. I cannot download this product and don't like these sneaky ways to hook customers. If I knew, that I subscribed to something I don't need, I would never do it. It will take a lot of effort to chase and cancel, if possible at all, while being charged. I was told about trial free period only to find out, I was being charged automatically and straightaway. I want to cancel and get my money back, please help, I'm in Australia and it is difficult. Thank you for your help.

Mi

Comments

• He
      16th of Feb, 2009

Did you manage to download the "kit", or manage to cancel it in the end? I am looking at doing this, but thought I would search first for complaints.

4th of Nov, 2009

DONT WAST YOUR TIME>>!!<<

• Kc
      3rd of Dec, 2009

I also was charged by this company. I paid $1.00 for a free trial to look at their product. Then a month later I am being charged for a monthly subscription. It is currently pending on my visa and they gave me the phone number to the customer service for "Sup GrowthTools". The number is 866-451-4292. They say that this is all in their terms and conditions, and I disagreed, they sent me an e-mail and the terms and conditions won't even show in the e-mail! YES THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!!