Get RichwitheBaynow / scam

Ontario Pkwy, unit 400Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-659-1473

I subscribed to a FREE kit about Ebay, only to find out afterwards, that I also subscribed to whole range of products, for which I'm being charged immediatelly. I cannot download this product and don't like these sneaky ways to hook customers. If I knew, that I subscribed to something I don't need, I would never do it. It will take a lot of effort to chase and cancel, if possible at all, while being charged. I was told about trial free period only to find out, I was being charged automatically and straightaway. I want to cancel and get my money back, please help, I'm in Australia and it is difficult. Thank you for your help.
Mi

Comments

He
  16th of Feb, 2009
Did you manage to download the "kit", or manage to cancel it in the end? I am looking at doing this, but thought I would search first for complaints.
Ma
  4th of Nov, 2009
DONT WAST YOUR TIME>>!!<<
Kc
  3rd of Dec, 2009
I also was charged by this company. I paid $1.00 for a free trial to look at their product. Then a month later I am being charged for a monthly subscription. It is currently pending on my visa and they gave me the phone number to the customer service for "Sup GrowthTools". The number is 866-451-4292. They say that this is all in their terms and conditions, and I disagreed, they sent me an e-mail and the terms and conditions won't even show in the e-mail! YES THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!!