GET-MY-G / WAS CHARGED $49.50 THAT WAS NOT AUTHORIZED

1 740 TRINIDAD DRMarion, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 740/375-5692

ATTN: JANET
CALLED SPOKE WITH ONE OF YOUR TEAM LEADERS NAME/MELODY CURTIS ON 11/12/2008 @ 4:15 ABOUT A CHARGE OF $49.50 BEEN CHARGED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND CAUSING MY ACCOUNT TO GO INTO NEGATIVE AMOUNT. TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I HAD ONLY KNEW OF $2.95 TO BE TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, SPOKE WITH MY DAUGHTER AND SHE ALSO SAID KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HAD TO CANCEL WITHIN 7 DAYS OR BE CHARGED $49.50. MELODY CURTIS ALSO STATED THAT ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED BUT WHEN I ASKED TO LISTEN TO IT, MS/MRS.CURTIS STATED SHE DON´T HAS ACCESS TO IT. AND BEGIN TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT ALL REPRESENTED READ A SCRIPT ABOUT THE EXTRA CHARGED IF NOT CANCEL . I ASKED HER WERE SHE STANDING OR SITTING BESIDE THIS REPRESENTATIVE WHEN HE/SHE WERE TALKING TO JOVAN. SHE TOLD ME THAT NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME IN REFUNDING THAT MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS NON REFUNDABLE. I ASK TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR OR EVEN SOMEBODY HIGHER SHE STATES THE ONLY WAY IS TO EMAIL. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN OF ANY BUSINESS WHERE A UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER WERE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR OR AT LEAST GET A TELEPHONE CALL. AM SO UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION(I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ANGER AND RISING MY VOICE, BUT I AM SO UPSET CAUSE ITS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR TO ME, I TRUELY ONLY GIVE PERMISSION TO JOVAN OF ONLY $2.95) AND THE RUDENESS OF YOUR TEAM LEADER. I THAN TOLD HER THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THAT CHARGE AND I WANTED IT CANCEL NOW. SHE SAID THAT I NEEDED TO TAKE IT UP WITH JOVAN AND I TOLD NO I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT AND MRS./MS CURTIS SAID OH THAN YOU DON´T WANT IT CANCEL . WE BOTH STARTED TO YELL AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WAS NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ME AND HUNG UP. PLEASE ALL I WANT IS FOR THIS PLAN OR WHATEVER IT IS TO BE CANCEL AND NOT TO CHARGE ME FOR NOTHING ELSE, ALSO TO CREDIT ME BACK THE $49.50 PLUS THE $37.00 DOLLAR OVERDRAFT FEE THAT I AM GOING TO BE CHARGED. POSSIBLE MORE ID I HAVE ANY OTHER PENDING PAYMENT OUT THERE ON OR ABOUT 11/12/2008. PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I DON´T HAVE THAT KIND OS MONEY TO BE GIVING AWAY. THANK YOU
MRS.JAMESELLA WYLIE-CHRISTIE

Comments

• Su
      13th of Nov, 2008

Go to your bank and explain to them what happened. Make sure to tell them that you callled the company and they were no willing ti cooperat with you. There is a form you can sign and the bank will contact them and reimburse you the 49.95

• Ki
      14th of Nov, 2008
    GET-MY-G - Unarthorized charge on credit card
    Get-My-G
    Phone: 1-866-523-7754

This company put a charge on my credit card that was not authorized. We do not even know what company it actually is. Tried calling # listed on credit card statement and was on hold for a long time with no answer. Have tried to find out Who is actually the owner of the phone # listed and know one can help in this matter. Just amazing, with all the technology. Credit Card Co. can not even tell me the correct location of this company. BBB was very helpful in this matter. If anyone else has this same problem please do not sit idol, take action now, your credit card will continue to get billed.

• De
      15th of Nov, 2008

I have an unauthorized charge made from this company as well. If you learn any additional information, please email me. Thanks.

• Em
      15th of Nov, 2008

got the same thing a weird charge for 1.95 from this company that i dont even know. i had also another weird charge from stamp.com nt authorized so i just canceled my card. tried to call the number and was on hold for 20 min.

it seems to be a UK company. but dont know anything about it.

• Ri
      16th of Nov, 2008

We have recieved similar charges as others. I have no idea how they were able to take that money from our account! Haven't called the bank yet... happened this weekend. I also filed a complaint with the state Attorny Generals office... it was very easy to do online. I highly recommed that everyone file a complaint!

• Ga
      22nd of Nov, 2008

they deducted $58.61 from my account that i had not authorized.I don't know who they are or where they are located.I don't know what they do.I don`t know if they are going to do it again.I called the number and sat there for over an hour listening to a recording telling me how important i am to them.They should be closed down.

• Al
      24th of Nov, 2008
    GET-MY-G - Unauthorized charge to credit card

I see that I'm not the only one this Get-my-g has scammed. I found a charge for the same %58.61 on my credit card statement today. This was for a supposed list of government grants and for that I did authorize a less than $2.00 S&H fee. This outfit is guilty of credit card fraud and proper authorities should handle this.

• Ke
      24th of Nov, 2008

Does anyone have information for Get-My-G... we must stop this fraud asap!!! Please contact me... Thanks...

GET-MY-G - COMPLAINT
    GET-MY-G
    Oklahoma

On 11/16/08, Get-My-G charged my card for 1.95.
    On 11/17/08, Get-My-G charged my card for 1.95.
    On 11/20/08, Get-My-G charged my card for $58.61.

I did not make any of these charges myself.

• Al
      25th of Nov, 2008
    GET-MY-G - non-authorized funds taken out my account
    GET-MY-G(not a real company)

Get-my-g stole money out of my account and i was not happy about considering it was grocery money and i have children. They took $49.50, i call me BBB and they told me to calll The Federal Trade Commision (1-877-382-4357). Make a report with these people and the more people who do this the more information they can collect and maybe we can get thess people caught. So it is your turn, call and report what happen to you it is not fair to any of us. Also make sure you call your local police station and make a report there too. This will allow the offers to monitor what is going on around you area, and they will report there findings to the feds as well. Best of luck to all who have had this misfortune. Happy Holidays anyways.

E-mail me for any detailed information you may need!!!

• Pi
      25th of Nov, 2008

hey, thanks for the same but i was overdraft of $133.38 and was told to call there boagus telephone number, and now i have 60 days to dispute this matter only to find out 10 times of unauthorized transactions until my bank realized what was going on and finally called my home.!!!

• Kr
      26th of Nov, 2008
    GET-MY-G - unauthorized charges
    Get my G
    Missouri

I received my bank statement today, and was quite shocked when I saw 2 charges for get-my-g. One in the amount of 2.95 adn one in the amount of 58.61. I did not place an order with this company, and this is a fraudulant transaction. Please provide a full and complete refund.

• El
      1st of Dec, 2008

I would also suggest cardholders go on the original web-site to cancel if phone numbers don't work/get answered.

I clsd my debit card after the original $1.95 "TRIAL" charge.

ALWAYS remember ... NOTHING IS FREE!!

When doing a dispute, make sure you indicate on the 'Dispute' Letter the day you called and ph. number you called to cancel; also include that you tried to cancel on the original web-site .

I had the dispute represented because I didn't cancel thru the original method of chg (ie. web-site).

On another '15-day trial' product I canceled my card so I wouldn't get any more charges.

• Do
    GET-MY-G - unauthorized charge
    don w long
    7875 racquet rd
    North Charleston
    South Carolina
    Phone: 843-270-7382

This company did an unauthorize charge on my credit card. The phone number that my credit charge company does not work. My credit card company is waiting on a credit from Get-My-G but they have not responsed. I guess I will sign a fraud report to get my money back.

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2008

Hi...my name is Mike and I just got "G"d.Got me twice for $ 49.50 of unauthorized charges. I will contact my bank in the morning.This site has been extremely helpful.Any other help would be greatly appreciated. I will post my results.

• Cv

Respected Sir,

Please note that I had been charged $58.61 by unauthorized agency. Please help me to get details sothat I can resolve the problem.

Yours Sincerely
    C.V.Jagan Mohan

• Au
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I was charged $58.61 from an unathorized source named Get-my.g, this caused my bank to freeze my card therefore causing legitimate charges to not go through and well as causing late fees. In total I have spent over $200 in charges alone due to this unauthorized charge. PLEASE help me stop them!!

• Ba
      2nd of Dec, 2008

My credit card was used to charge something on Get-My-G dated 11/6/08 in the amount of $60.37. I would like that amount to be refunded to my account right now. This is only one of many charges to my account. You may contact me for more information. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Go
      2nd of Dec, 2008

We received our MasterCard statement and had a charge for $49.50 from GET-MY-G. After my wife discussed the questionable charge we did some research on-line and found numerous complaints for the same amount and from the same company. We contacted our bank and filed a complaint, asked for a new card number and will be filing a report with the Federal Trade Commission.

• Go
    GET-MY-G - Fradulent use of Credit Card
    GET-MY-G
    Florida
    Phone: 866-524-7754

We received our MasterCard statement and had a charge for $49.50 from GET-MY-G. After my wife discussed the questionable charge we did a search on-line and found numerous complaints for the same amount and from the same company. We contacted our bank and filed a complaint, asked for a new card number and will be filing a report with the Federal Trade Commission.