Get my G / unauthorized charges

Phone: 1-866-524-7754

I received an insufficient funds notice from my bank today. It stated that I had a charge of $58.61 in which overdrew my account. I called my bank to see where the charge came from. She informed me that all it said was GET MY G [protected]. So I tried to call this number and all it kept saying was "your call is very important to us and will be answered in the order it was received. I listened to this for over an hour. I thought back and at the end of October I authorized $1.95 from my account to access grant information, but never authorized any other charges. In reading all of the other complaints I am assuming I will not be rembersed for this charge. Please give me more information or help me resolve this issue if at all possible.

He

Comments

• Da
      12th of Nov, 2008

Attention: Janet, I David Ramos Sr. customer number 83900 in regards to a debit card which was unauthorized for the amount of 49.00 I am asking that I be reimbursed for the unauthorized funds taken out of my account. I have already filed complaint with my local bank. I would greatly appreciate any comments you may convey as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Ok
      15th of Nov, 2008

I had the exact same issue, except the amount was $59.95. I notified the bank and had the charge disputed and reversed as well as investigated and would strongly suggest you do the same with this obviously fraudulent operation. I went a step further and had the card canceled and replaced.

• Tj
      15th of Nov, 2008

This is definitely a fraud! I did the same federal grants and was charged $58.61, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS! I have the number someone called me from and tried to ask for a member of my households credit card as well. The number is 201-740-0032. Im calling the # right now. Please let me know if you have any luck.

• Tj
      15th of Nov, 2008

I just called and it is an answering machine that says the # is not in service. BIG B/S!!! Someone help us.

• Da
      16th of Nov, 2008

I have the same issue. I was charge the amount of $58.61 from outside of US. The transaction was a fraud, i immediately called my bank after i discovered the scam and went forth to block the card, requesting a new one. I also filed a complain about this fraudulent company. I do suggest you notify your bank of all unrecognized and unauthorized charges and file disputes to get the money back.

• Ti
      16th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me...I'm going to my bank tomorrow. Hopefully this will be resolved.

• Te
    Get my G - $87.00 taken out of my account
    Get My "G"
    1118 Springvale Drive
    Great Falls
    Virginia
    Phone: (517) 812 0189

This company claims to give for FREE, 3 credit reports. I Had $57.00 and a $30.00 overdraft fee taken from my account. This also cost me another $90.00 in overdraft fees taken out of my checking account after I PERSONALLY SENT AN E-MAIL to the company explaining that my Step-Son who hates me hade gotten ahold of my SSN, and other access codes that were on my personal computer, and did this Intentionally to make me very upset, as his mother and I are going through a very heated divorce proceeding at this time. This ALL WAS EMPLAINED to the company in depth, and I begged them not to use my name and information to obtain a couple of credit reports that I did and DO NOT WANT!!! The total at this time is $177.00 total as of 11/16/08. thank you!!! Theodore Robert Asper
    (517) 812-0189

• Ro
      17th of Nov, 2008

Ohhhh, My bad!! My husband was trying to get grant information for his schooling.We also did this...They charged us 49.50 back on November 7th...Then 1.95...That overdrew our account and caused us over 200 dollars in NSF charges. Now the bank told me this morning that 58.61 is set to come out AGAIN at midnight that will put us much further overdrawn. I called this 866-524-7754 number and I just keep getting a recording that someone will be with you shortly...Your call is important to us!! UUGGHHH!! If anyone has ANY information on how to deal with this...PLEASE contact me asap AHAA123@AOL.COM

Thanks a Bunch and Good Luck!

Robin

• Ba
      17th of Nov, 2008

It's a scam. Call your bank and have your credit card number changed and try to get the money back.

• Di
      17th of Nov, 2008

I too found an unauthorized charge on my account from this company Get my G in the amount of $49.00. How do they get your number? This has got to stop.

• Pe
      18th of Nov, 2008

I Have the same problem with this company Get My G they took out from my account 58.61 without any authorization.

• Sh
    Get my G - unauthorized funds
    GET MY G

Do not know who these people are. Never brought anything from them. They took $58.61 from my bank account. Phone number no good. This is a scam. Bank refunded my money.

• Ne
      18th of Nov, 2008

I had the same problem with same amount of $58.61. It is fraudulent.

• Li
      18th of Nov, 2008

Does anyone know where to get this sevice cancelled? All three phone numbers don't work that I have from my bank! They also fall under Funding Resource, Grant guide and New Grants. They change their name every two months and the amount being charged. Any ideas on how to cut them off and get our money back?

Lisa

• Ni
      18th of Nov, 2008

They got me too. Same amount $58.61.

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me, only agreeded to the $1.95 for information. the next thing I knew I was overdrawn . There has got to be something done about these people, if we could afford the money that they are TAKING we wouldn't be looking for government grants anyway.

• Ca
    Get my G - unauthorized deduction
    bridges construction
    rt 2 box 33
    Vian
    Phone: 9185718099

I too was charged by "get my g" over 58.61 to my debit card UNAUTHORIZED!! This is ridiculous, can't something be done?

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2008

this is the same exact amount that was robbed from my account by grant reaserch guide 58.61

• Ji
      20th of Nov, 2008

I just noticed we were hit with the same charge (North Carolina). Actually two charges, there is an international fee listed in a seperate transaction, I think for around .47 cents and then the $58.61. Can anything be done about this?

• Ji
      20th of Nov, 2008

No idea how to cut them off but if anyone figures it out, write a comment! We too were hit with the $58.61 AND an additional fee listed as an international transfer fee. I haven't heard anyone mention this yet, maybe it's just such a small amount people are not noticing, it's around .47 cents and it is listed seperately.