Get A Freelancer - Gaf / irresponsible und unable halpdesk

1 Vietnam Review updated:

Get a freelancer staff playing not responsible for their mistakes.
after having workedseveral weeks hard work for USD 90 was finally the day of withdrawal. When i have chosen the option wire transfer, i was redirected to moneybrookers - not my choice, but i accepted it. moneybrookers will not transfer my USD 86, which is left after fees, as they are "unable" to verify me and accuse me of money loundring. So finally I am able after a few days to return the remainder of my earnings to GAF. Well done. After their initial there is nothing they can do, is now they are holding my money and refuse to let it go paypal, not authorised by myself.
GAF support has no names. I have attached all response with GAF and like to use this as warning for anyone to trust GAF. They are a scam couple with moneybrookers in pair.

Comments

19th of Jul, 2009

GAF are a Scammers, after a hard worl, I made about 300$ Sudenly they suspended my account !!! Be aware ! You work to make them Money, nothing for you
    Getafreelancer is a Spam, Spamers !

• Ir
      12th of Aug, 2009

The same happened to me, after the two weeks of work for the Forum, GAF suspended my account, they did not transfer 58 $ to my PayPal account. They can be millioniares soon. They deceive people. Now they do not answer. Getafreelancer is a Spam

• Se
      1st of Sep, 2009

The same happened to me, after the two weeks of work for the Forum, GAF suspended my account, they did not transfer 1500 $ to my PayPal account. Now they do not answer.

• Mu
      16th of Dec, 2009

I registered at getafreelancer. Bid on 7 projects - usually very low bids. only heard from one. The buyer wanted me to leave employment info and a phote on a russian run website. Said it was "their" corporate website. It was listed as a "meeting place for people, students and others 'to keep in touch'".

I left 2 'tickets' to support about possible 'Violations' of Terms of Service. I got ZERO response from either of them. I left 2 personal messages to the buyer - neither one got a reply.

What a hose job. NOTHING BUT SPAM and attempts to steal your IDENTITY. The site has been well-done to mack a real working freelance site, but there is nothing there but deceipt.

BEWARE.

• Fr
      3rd of Feb, 2011

We appreciate your feedback about Freelancer.com

Please note that we do not respond to customer issues on public forums. If you would like to contact us directly our Support Team are available 24/7 here or email customer-support@freelancer.com.

If your complaint is regarding a legal or compliance issue you can email legal@freelancer.com or write to us at PO Box 1121, Double Bay NSW 1360, AUSTRALIA.

Freelancer.com is the world's largest global outsourcing platform with over two million registered users. We value feedback from our users and would like to take the opportunity to improve wherever we can.

Kind Regards,
    Freelancer Support Team

• Ol
      3rd of Feb, 2011

Yep, "Freelancer Support Team",
    if you would have your job done, not stolen repetitively money, answered support tickets...
    You are letting here the same stuff up, like on your scam site, but nothing does happen.

The "kind regards" - sorry guys and girls and horse thief's - which you are
    you have no respect to customers, are arrogant and incompetent - all in ones
    over 400 legitimate support tickets - from us not answered, but money stolen and the accounts locked - that is, what thief's are doing

• Va
      11th of Feb, 2011

I've made $248 withdrawal and suspended my account with out any notification and asking about my scanned ID card with Holding the same ID with their verification code! i've send to them three times the same and their asking more more quality photos, finally they accept that. now their asking me about ID that I've used for freelancer is different from my ID Card, am really confused about their response. am sure that they were playing for recapture all of us account balance. that's why they keep asking many questions and verification stuffs!

please be aware they're really scam !

DO NOT TRY TO USE FREELANCER IT MAY TAKE YOUR EFFORT AND MONEY

• Ni
      11th of Mar, 2011

We would like to take your kind support and help in exposing off one of the biggest scam and fraud company with the name Freelancer.com Run by Matt Barrie who is the so called CEO of the company.
    The company has always been in the news and press for providing one of the best platform for outsourcing but after surveying and searching the internet for past 2 months and after having a personal bitter experience with the company and a long discussion with their CEO we would like to state that the company is nothing but merely a HUB of scams and fraud. This company is not only doing internet frauds and scams but also spoiling the name of the country in which it is registered.
    We registered as a service provider on the website 2 months back and won lot of projects online, our clients created milestone payments for us using their paypal accounts and all of a sudden company blocked our account without any reasons.
    They asked for verification documents in such a manner that we got furios for the issue. The company asked us not to cross mark anything on the documents and also asked the owner of the company to send their passport and a verification code in both the hands and send them the pictures. This kind of verification made us quite suspect along with their statement that we must not darken or blurt or put any cross mark for our safety on the documents.
    When searching on the internet we also found out that this company use to steal the identity of people and rip off them for their money. They use the id proof and documents of their site users for scams and frauds which involve money.
    They Also usually suspend the accounts of the users when they are about to withdraw the money for their hardwork which they have done online. Apart then this company also suspends the accounts of the users who have some money in their accounts in the form of milestone payments and then mentally harass them to send multiple documents and never reinstate their accounts.
    They also never refund the payments back to the project owners who had made the payments for the freelancer and neither they withdraw the money to freelancers. This way the company is running a huge huge scam online and both the project owners and freelancers are harassed.
    One such incident occured with us when our clients with their username itgenie, eloko, proshopexpert made the milestone payments of 200 USD each and asked us to start the project, all of a sudden our accounts were suspended and our money with them freezed.
    We sent them multiple emails, talked to their staff which really has very very poor customer support service. But no resolution was made, they also denied to refund the money to our clients and also didnt allowed us to withdraw the money, it was paypal who supported us at that moment and helped us to get our money back from freelancer.com which we paid to the company for getting the gold membership.
    Finally we agreed to send them our documents but only on condition that we also requested them to send the documents of their company, their legal status, registration certificates along with the documents of the owner of the company in order to ensure that the company is a registered legal company and our documents are going in safe hand, but company denied to send us stating that they have strict privacy policy and they never send their documents for cross verification- which again made us suspect of the company.
    You can check the authencity of our email by checking freelancer.com scam, freelancer.com fraud, getafreelancer.com scam, getafreelancer.com fraud and google will direct you to various websites like www.escam.tk, /link removed/ www.scam.org.
    All the above three portals will have hundreds and hundreds of complaints against this company.
    I strongly believe that the staff of this company must be put behind the bars for ripping off the users for their hard earned money.
    with warm regards