Germanwings / All the telephone numbers on ther call centre were disconnected

1 France Review updated:

I am very sorry to tell you that I am so annoyed by the germanwings' service.
I arrived the NICE (France) airport three hours before the flight departured on March 26, but I could not find any managers or even a staff at the information desk. The staff in the airport said the desk HAD CLOSED for a LONG time, and I tried calling telephone numbers of call center of the UK, France and Deutschland for many times, but all the telephone numbers were disconnected.
I booked the ticket online on Feb.27 for hoping our Easter Holidaysmooth and peace, but it has been totally destroyed now. Meanwhile, due to the accident, My friends and I have to get back to U.K. immediately, and some of my friends are sick.
I was rather unhappy that I did not cancel it successfully because of the poor service.
And even now I didn't contact the company as well!!!

Zy

More Germanwings Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      15th of Jun, 2016
    Germanwings - Luggage
    Germanwings
    Germany

Germanwings like most other budget airlines force people to use their premium 0900 tel no to get any sort of reasonable service.

• Gu
      15th of Jun, 2016
    Germanwings - Luggage
    Guilherme Dias
    Brazil

I've flew from São Paulo to Koln with Swiss airline and I took the connection flight in Zurich with Germanwings. I arrived last Friday 4th without my luggage. After 48h of several phone calls, nobody could answer me. The costumer service is bad and never answer the phone calls. I also called Swiss which is the company bought the tickets and they said it wasn't their responsibility. How come I take I flight to work on the biggest food exhibition in the world - Anuga and stay from Friday to Sunday without any closes, suit, etc. I have to go to shopping and get some closes to wear and I expect to get a refund on this. I will never fly with Swiss and Germanwings again.