Geovanni's Cleaning Service

Posted: Aug 13, 2017 by

worse cleaning company ever and they are thieves

Sterling or Fairfax, United States
The two people from this company stole my social security card and several pieces of valuable jewelry. These items were in place before I hired this cleaning company and I had no other unsupervised work done in my house since then. That is how I know they are the ones that robbed me. Those two should be in prison and not in a cleaning business. I only noticed all these missing items when I went to get my social security card and it was not there and that is when I realized so much more was stolen. They are criminals to steal my social card and very valuable jewelry items. I should have been suspicious when they left very quickly after they were done without saying anything. I with I had noticed sooner, but did not think I would be robbed by a service that I hired. So now I have to worry about what criminal activity they are going to use my social security card for. DON"T EVER HIRE THEM. I wish I could get my jewelry back and for them to be put In prison for this serious crime.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cleaning Services / Laundry

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree