Georgia Power / electric service

1 Tifton Georgia, United States Review updated:

I was living in a house with my 10 year old daughter. I was planning on moving out but has until the end of August. The landlord asked if he rented the house could I move out early. I said may be. Well he rents the house the next day and wanted me to move in 1 day, I told him it was possible for me to be out in 1 day, I would need at least a week. He said well I have already changed the Georgia Power (electricity into the new tenants name) I called Georgia power and they did change it. I was still living in this house. THis is not right just to transfer the electricity into some one elses name without me doing this or authorizing it.

• Travel inn's Response, Mar 20, 2018

Outdoor flood light on parking slot

Comments

• Tr
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Georgia Power - Outdoor flood light
    Augusta
    Georgia

This is Travel Inn Hotel on 601 NW Frontage Road, Augusta GA 30907, we have outdoor flood light on parking slot and one of th light is not working so if you can fix as soon as possible it will be better

• Ga
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Georgia Power Company - Billing/customer service
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I requested a bill pay address 4 days ago. I am traveling and do not have access to my online account. Despite several follow up requests the information has not been provided. I will not pay a late fee when the company is at fault for late payment.

• Am
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Georgia Power - Georgia Power bill/payment arrangement
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I need additional time to pay my georgia power bill I was given arrangement for 2/27/18 however I need until 2/28/18. I have called customer service 2 times unable to speak to a supervisor unable to get assistance with my account for additional time to pay bill.

• Pa
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Georgia Power - Power Outages
    Savannah, GeorgiaSavannah

Power outage 11/7/2017

Unexplained power outages. I have complained before to the Georgia Public Service Commission.

• Kr
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Georgia Power - A bill for a service member out of the country
    Stockbridge
    GAppwer.com

I am an active duty service member who was stationed in Japan back from 2012 to 2014 however I am being told I have a bill from Jam 2013 while I was overseas also saying I had an authorized user on my account I never placed on the account