Georgia Power A Southern Company / unauthorized charges
Since the moment my family and I moved into our apartment in Norcross, GA we've been having GA Power bills in the amount of $250 plus dollars monthly. We couldn't possibly be using that much electricity each month, we have 2 televisions, a computer and regular appliances. After calling GA Power about 10 times to complain, they finally agreed to send a meter reader back out to read the meter.
To our surprise we get a notice the next day that the meter reading is correct, How could two adults who both work over 40 hours per week accumulate a power bill of over $250 each month!
GA Power is stealing money from my family and I am sure that we are not the first family that this has happened to, the customer service reps are nasty when you call to try to get some type of explanation as to the reason the bill is this ridiculous amount.
I will continue to do ALL in my power to get my money back from these crooks! I urge anyone else who this has happened to to file a report as well, I filed one with the BBB also.
More Georgia Power A Southern Company Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- GA Power - tree trimming not done despite damage to power lines
- Georgia Power - clearing land on my private property
- Georgia Power - vehicle truck
- Georgia Power - switching service in my name
- Georgia Power - service