Georgia Motors, LLC / Poor service!

1 United States

On 12-2-06, I purchased a 1996 Chevrolet Convertible, Cavilier LS from Georgia Motors, LLC, 2601 Highway 78, Loganville, GA [protected]).
On 12-8-06, I emailed Sonny at (georgiamotorsllc@bellsouth.net) requesting the emissions test to register the vehicle. GA Motors, LLC responded "We have done an emission test on the said vehicle... I will fax you the emissions paper ASAP". I never received it and went to register it 3 times, before it appears on the system at the TAG Office.

On 6-11-07, I ran a VIN check via CARFAX.com. It appears the last emissions inspection was done on 12-3-05, by a prior owner... not GA Motors, LLC, mileages listed as 107,943.

On 12-11-06, GA Motors, LLC, it appears, took another vehicle for an emissions inspection, while I HAD the vehicle in MY Possession. Also, the vehicle they took had 124,500 miles.

On 2-21-07, I took the vehicle for yearly emissions inspection, with the mileage of 120,578.

GA Motors, LLC has "shady" and "illegal" business practices. Either they "rolled-back miles" or they "used another vehicle" to pass the emissions test, as that I already had the vehicle in my possession on said date.

When I addressed other issues, GA Motors, LLC did not respond. I am hoping this Complaint will address these issues and protect future buyers.

I may be contacted at [protected].
Thank you.