Georgia Department Of Labor / GDOL - Defrauding Claimants

1 remove this complaint fromyour site please.Clayton County, GA, United States Review updated:

On 8-27-10 I went and filed for UI. On 8-30-10 a determination for benefits was made and mailed out to me. After receiving my benefit Determination letter DOL-411 I realized that it was NOT CORRECT. Wages from my last place of employment equaling two quarters for the 2010 calender year had NOT been included and the first quarter wages of 2009 calender year from a different job had also not been included. I filed an appeal on 9-8-10 requesting a IN PERSON Hearing and never received one. On 9-15-10 I received the Claims Examiners Determination DOL-442 stating I was approved for benefits yet however the BENEFIT amount and weeks are still incorrect and have yet to be resolved. On 9-30-10 I received a Ruling Of Adminstrative Hearing Letter where an Appeals Hearing had been conducted FOR ME without my notification or participation by some (unknown state employee) saying the original determination was correct. This was/is unacceptable so I went and filed another appeal on 10-04-10. I have received no response as of this date.
Ms. Audrey Oliver
Docket# 49329-10
Oliv-ur@hotmail.com
[protected]

Lo

Comments

• Se
      3rd of Jun, 2011

The same thing happened to me in Chatham County (Savannah, GA). I am still trying to this day to get it resolved. I went from all employers NOT listed DENIED, to some employers listed DENIED, to some employers listed APPROVED at incorrect wages to, severals complaints filed, to review, to DENIED all benefits, to APPROVED at incorrect wages, to hearing nothing at all.

• Se
      3rd of Jun, 2011

It's the only way to get results when you're being treated unjustly. A cry through the Public, because many are being treated the same way and are seeking a resolution. With many heads branded together, there is a host of interchange of information to get results.

• Mi
      13th of Jun, 2017

IS THE REASON FOR THESE PEOPLE BEING EMPLOYED NOT TO PROPERLY, EFFICIENTLY, AND EFFECTIVELY ASSIST EMPLOYEES PRESENT OR PAST IN RECEIVING THEIR EARNED BENFITS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO THEM? HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THE VERY PEOPLE EMPLOYED TO VERIFY & KEEP CORRECT RECORDS OF EMPLOYMENT & WAGES ACCURATE CONTINUE TO GET PAID TO FALL SHORT OF THEIR DUTIES?