Georges Ultra Service Station / intimidation

1 Rochester Rd and Glenmore AvePittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 412-931-0280

I was verbaly attacked while filling my vehicle with gas while my 7 year old daughter was in the car waiting. The attack and obscenities from the employee began when I brushed some snow off of my back window onto the ground. The employee came out of the builing screaming obscenities at me while I was trying to put fuel into my vehicle. I paused fueling and went into the station to ask for the manager or owner. The man then came from the garage and slammed a business card down onto the counter with such verocity that the entire counter shook. I immediately exited the station fearing for my safety. I was shaking with fear when I droped the fueling nozzle to the ground. When I went to pick up the nozzle and replace it, the man was standing above me yelling at me again. I replaced the nozzle and got in my car and drove away. I contacted the owner latter that day. The owner was the employees father. The owner began screaming at me over the phone with the same verocity and anger in his voice as the employee. I realized then that this was not going to be resolved professionaly. I fear that the intimidation of this station on it's customers violates consumers rights and is representing a bad name for Sunoco..

Mc

Comments

• Ge
      29th of Aug, 2013

I feel like we are not getting the whole story here.