George Klause / Satisfied Customer

I bought a bed from this company on line. At first I was a little nervous since I could not lie on the bed and try it out. I only saw the pictures. My wife and I went ahead and bought it. It was a little expensive but it turned out to be a great decision.

This bed is very comfortable. It is a latex and memory foam bed and really feels good. I sleep much better. Very nice mattress.

Customer service was very helpful and the bed was delivered and set up for us. I am happy

Comments

• Gr
      30th of Jun, 2009

I bought a bed from them at a home show in Las Vegas. It's been a good bed. I felt I got a good deal.

• Ba
      22nd of Oct, 2009
    George Klause - This is the best bed ever
    Sleepinergy
    California
    sleepinergybeds.com

This is really the best bed ever. My chiropractor recommended I get this bed. It is very comfortable and more than fullfilled my expectations. Thank you

• Be
      22nd of Oct, 2009
    George Klause - sleeping
    sleepinergy
    Maine

I bought a bed from George Klause. It was a Sleepinergy German made bed. (See www.sleepinergybeds.com). He promised me I would love this bed and ...I do. So many adjustments and options. It is the Mercedes Benz of beds. The Germans really know how to make a great product.

• Wh
      30th of Dec, 2010
    George Klause - Mattresses
    Sleepinergy
    Dana Point
    California

Bought one of these beds three years ago. Great bed with comfort and multiple adjustments. Bought at the Ergo store in Irvine. Extremely satisfied. I have referred three friends who also bought. Very happy Three thumbs up!