geonlineservices / constant robocalls for wrong person

cant find out, United States Review updated:

I get recorded phone messages 1-3 times a day from GE Money for a person who doesn't live here. When I call to complain I have to wait on hold forever. Only once did I get a person. She had no idea what to do. There is no phone number or address listed for me to contact someone regarding this problem. I cannot logon to the website because I don't have an account. They have no way that I can call, write, or email to stop this nonsense. I held on the phone once for 20 minutes and was then disconnected.
De

Comments

Iy
  9th of Nov, 2008

raben tire
Evansville
Indiana
Phone: 8123039410

missing a 10.00 payment on the 3rd of october of this year they will not tell me where it went and why i should pay a late fee
Ru
  16th of Feb, 2010

GE Money
Sheridan
Arkansas
Geonlineservices.com

I registered my account online at Ge online services a while ago, but now it want get me on the web site to check my account and pay my bill. It want log me in to my account, it says my password is invalid, but I reset my password several times, but it still want log me in.
Su
  29th of Apr, 2010

geonlineservices - Still being charged

I purchased an item using a GE gredit card that offered no finance charges if the item was paid off before the 2 yrs were up. So I called ge online services the month before to find out what the payoff amount was. I asked if this amount was paid would there be any balance? This person told me my balance would be zero...so, I paid the payoff amount before the promotion ended. Well guess what? They sent me a bill stating that I owe them $500+.
I called the company to explained that I paid it off and they now say no I did not. What should I do?