Geocities.com / Minpinz1981 - Anna Goodnoe - Enchanted Ridge / She is still steeling from people but under a different name now.

529 1st ave
I just found out that Anna Goodnoe changed her web-site a few days after she sold me a sick puppy. From enchanted ridge it went to geocities.com/minpinz1981. She e-mailed me saying, that because of me posting a complaint on here before, she will stop breeding dogs. Lire! She just changed the name of her site that i found anyway. Everything she says or does is a lie. My dog has been on antibiotics for almost a month now and is still coughing. She told me that she will not sent me my contract or money for the vet. visits or AKC papers. Everyone be careful, cause if you fall in to her hands you will have an empty wallet and a broken heart. I reported her to higher authorities in north Dakota, so she will be receiving something very soon. I called AKC and according to them Anna Goognoe of N.D. is not even registered with them. That is why she will not even mail me the contract. I just hope my puppy gets better and i thank god that i even got him cause she is known to take the money and run.

N  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I am not sure what happened here, but am a frequenter of these sites, and want to find out the truth so In ROR #414489, Anna Goodnoe says she is no longer breeding. So if you come across any proof that she is, please inform with some sort of reasonable direction for us to varify. Of course, she may have stopped very recently, and I found an ad edited in early january of 09, but benefit of the doubt says maybe those are her last? ROR means [redacted]- If you haven't told your story there yet, you may want to, but put in more details please.
N  30th of Jan, 2009 by

Anna's webpage is back up!
N  1st of Feb, 2009 by
Yes, when she posted on ROR on the 25th (I think it was), I had already found the webpage thanks to this report. It appeared to be under construction, and was basically a directory with one page done. Again, maybe she started it before she made the decision not to breed any longer, and the site would go down, or disappear. As of a couple of days ago, the site was fully up. Now I don't know if you read the ROR report, but in addition to saying she is no longer breeding, she clearly stated that she no longer had a webpage, and would be posting on ROR instead. LIE. Outright. If she lies about something so simple, what else must she lie about to her potential homes? Liars usually mean no good for anyone but themselves in my experience. I thought this would be a simple way to gage her character in general (I have absolutely no experience or dealings with her, but was bothered by several things I was reading in the reports and FYI, parasites and common issues generally fly under my radar as I have alot of experience with things like that and have a better understanding than the average person), but she showed herself to be dishonest almost before I could blink and the words were out of her mouth. I don't say this very often, but I really think this is someone whom people should stear clear of. I also think that every single time we post that she has shown herself to be a liar again, it will further prove the point. Thanks for helping. I will keep looking for further ads, and websites, and every way she seems to try and go around her reputation as a seller ( I am not one to automatically assume there is a problem when things like that happen, but I believe so in this case). *just my opinions*
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Holy snot batman - I just went to the new website, WOWZA DUDE! I about chucked up my kibble. www.qualityminpins.com

What the heck is she (Anna) trying to prove? I s she mother freaking Theresa now? You have to read the whole website, I was rollin on the floor, forget the dogs Anna, hit HOLLYWOOD BABE or write a screen play!

I have been watching the Anna Goodnoe Saga for years with Ginger and now the Lynn gal, then the hairless breeder. I am from the Windy City and we would not deal with people like this for long. This Quality Min Pins is a such a gut bustin laugh! She claims to be this shuga sweet thang and it aint workin' for me at all. I have taked to the women she has ran over with a truck and lied about a breeders kennel in Mich., and I will tell you, I am so glad I am a DUDE! She is off her rocker and needs a boat load of PAMPRIN or PROZAC.

I would search for days before buying a dog from anyone! With her it will take you months to get through the garbage she has chucked out to everyone all over the world wide web. Pretty lame. I feel sorry for the people who have no idea and walk right into her tangled web of trash and dead bugs, or was that lies. same same.

I agree with the zippey above, get neutered and it will all be good! Most breeders s- uck! J-
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Anna has sold all her puppies on her www.qualityminpins.com page, HOW in the world does she keep getting people to fall for her scams... she has changed her kennel name HOW many time since summer? Then she says she is NO longer breeding and WOW look at that she has how many puppies on the way... she states she loves her dogs too much to breed them and they DO NOT have a website and like the devils advocate person states... she lies lies lies all the time.

Quality Min Pins, Or http://www.geocities.com/minpinz1981, or Enchanted Ridge Min Pins OR North Lights Min Pins... Look people, do your research on all breeders: She has 15 breeding females... the other day it was 6 breeding dogs all together. I read she has over 80+ dogs in her home. Ask her to see the AKC reort I was shown this week it was on her old website. www.enchantedridge.com

(701) 594-9129 - Ask this breeder HER NAME, it is Anna Goonoe from Enchanted Ridge, now called Quality Min Pins in North Dakota, or www.qualityminpins.com - GET your money back and RUN, she is a known puppy scammer and she will keep your money OR you will get a sick and dying puppy, LOOk her up on Google and call these people, this fact not fiction and she has done this for years. She lives on the money she makes from selling sick puppies or stupid buyers. Do your home work! Her reviews are faulse... get phone numbers... call the Sheriff of her county (Grand Forks County), I did and YEP she has a BIG issue like it states all over the internet. You are stupid to buy a puppy from her! RUN! Rescue a puppy from www.craigslist.org or the local pound!

This is sad and very scary that she keeps going and going and people have no idea WHO they are dealing with. And you know WHY, she keeps changing her name and that is a scam in itself.

Star, from California
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
I was just saved by GOOGLE-ing www.qualityminpins.com - I had put a deposit down for a female dog from Anna Goodnoe and then was bored and googled www.qualityminpins.com - I was so excited UNTIL I read all the complaints from her other names as Enchated Ridge Min Pins and northern Lights Min Pins... She has a list on her site right now of people who have NO idea what type of breeder or scammer she is. I wish MORe people knew this and did their research!

J -
A  19th of Sep, 2011 by
Looks as though she is still up to her old tricks. Here is her current website after www.qualityminpins.com went down http://www.ourk9kingdom.com/ She is a scammer when it comes to selling and pets and buying pets. A friend of mine allowed her to write a check, bad idea. Lots of drama attached to it. Take cash and always make her sign a contract.
N  18th of Apr, 2012 by
She is in E. Grand Forks, MN. www.ourk-9kingdom.com as of 4/18/12. Why isn't some agency investigating her? AKC, aspca etc. Website is STAGED to make dogs look well cared for and living comfortably in house. Makes it seem legitimate. Just google her name and be shocked. Most people don't know to complain on internet, so, very many more must have been scammed!
N  24th of May, 2012 by
Here is her personal facebook webpage. http://www.facebook.com/MyWildKingdom. Hope this helps!
N  24th of May, 2012 by
Oh and she now breeds Great Danes too!
N  27th of Oct, 2012 by

521 1st Avenue
Mekinock, ND 58258-28005
A  6th of Jan, 2013 by
I have had issues with her in the past and she still currently owes me money, I really prefer not to get into specifics but she is still currently selling and has changed her tactics a bit. Her current website is: http://www.ourk9kingdom.com/ her facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-K9-Kingdom/280948311965259 and she places ads on www.bismanonline.com under the name greaterdanes. Watch out for her for your own good. I feel horrible for the animals in her care if she treats them anything like she does the people that interact with her. She does live near Grand Forks, ND with a contact number of 701-212-9733 and 218-791-0769.
A  20th of Apr, 2015 by
To whom it may concern,
It is unfortunate that you too have had to deal with ourk9kingdom and more specifically Anna. We at Greater Danes have shared in this misfortune. However, Greater Danes is in no way affiliated with her or her immorale animal and business practices. The phone number (701)-212-9733 and Greater Danes is just a simple misunderstanding. We agree with you and are not in support of her. Hopefully this error can be easily resolved. Thank you for your time.