Genworth Financial / chronically late claim payments

1 Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-777-6660

My mother is in nursing home and is the beneficiary of a long term care policy from Genworth Financial.

She is due payment the first of the month which makes up almost 70% of her care. Genworth is chronically late with payments, sometimes by over a week. In several cases they have failed to issue payments completely.

I have made over 25 complaint calls for almost two years and there is no improvement in their payment reliability.

In short, they are terrible.

Ar

Comments

• St
      23rd of Feb, 2011

My experience with Genworth is that they are completely unresponsive and in the business of making things as difficult as possible on policy holders.

• Bd
      20th of Apr, 2011

My mother paid in for 20 years and quit paying because of mental impairment. I tried getting this reinstated but they decided to cheat her out of this money instead.

It has taken ONE YEAR to get someone in their customer service (a joke) to do something with this.

GENWORTH LTC IS A SCAM

• Ra
      24th of Jun, 2011

I received a letter at my house yesterday from consumer affairs or customer affairs specialist which did not address many of my families concerns. The letter was carefully crafted with a bunch of shallow clichés and truly lacked in substance. I don’t believe you can write on some ones behalf [ Mr. Fraizer’s] when not one tenth of that person is aware of anything you wrote or who you wrote too! This truly seems like a spineless company.Those who have corresponded with me are there only to quiet the elderly and their families while Mr. Fraizer lines his pockets with the millions that he takes from them . I didn’t think he had the spine to get personally involved. He didn’t do the right thing when Paul was alive, so why would he do the right thing now. What a Looser! I hope he enjoys the money that Paul Noyes paid him to take of him when he got sick, Paul fought hard in the Philippines during world war 2, which gave people like Fraizer the opportunity to live free . It’s Disheartening to see what Mr. Fraizer’s contribution has been for those who fought to give him his freedom and rights today! I really don’t know how anyone can work there!
    I sit here and wait for Mr. Fraizer’s letter, telling me what he is going to do for the terminally ill in the future and now. I’m not interested in hearing from anyone but Mr. Fraizer. Mr. Fraizer had the time to stick my father in-law’s money in his pocket, now he can take the time to personally respond to what he and his company is going to do differently for his insured who are sent home to die! We expect nothing Financial. Genworths money is no good in our house! We aren’t interested in any more responses that lack what corrective actions are being taken to protect the other people today, that are sent home to die or all ready home and dying with Genworth as there ltc provider!