genuine louboutin / fraud

China Review updated:
genuine louboutin
here are the emails sent between myself and this company:

I have just received an order that I placed with your company and am very
displeased with the shoes that I got. I would like to return them for a
full refund. Please let me know how I can do this as soon as possible.

Please return them to the below address, we will full refund.
sanxiangzhen baishicun shangyecheng 801hao
Zhongshan, Guangdong 528463

I sent the shoes back registered mail and your company should have received them on the 29th. When can I expect a refund back in my paypal account?

We haven't received your returned, can you provide the tracking number of
returned? we will check it again.

absolutely, the tracking # is RR[protected]US, sent to the address that you gave me below, thank you for looking into this for me.

We will check it.

what have you found out? The package should be there and I am getting anxious for my refund.

I would greatly appreciate some sort of reply from your end about the refund that I have due from your business. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

according to your mission statement, you say you "offer an outstanding level of customer service". I have to say that I am very dissapointed. The last that I heard from your company was to say that you would check into the return that I sent to you. I have heard nothing since that email on July 6th. Please have someone communicate with me on the subject of my return as soon as possible.

the company has since stopped all contact with me. I would love to find a way to shut them down and stop them from ripping people off.

A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me with Genuine Louboutin. I sent them an email explaining that I wanted a refund so they told me to mail it to that same address you had listed. I mailed back the shoes and followed up within a week and they said they would "check again." I followed up a week later and they said they would "check again and still haven't received them."

Since then I have sent 3 more emails with no response from "Genuine Louboutin." This company is not a company. They are lying, cheap, unethical swindlers. Not only did I waste $150 on a cheap pair of knock offs but I took the time to package them, take time out of my work day, drive to the post office, wait in line, & pocket out $20.00 to ship them only to be ripped off. I am highly disappointed and feel completely ripped off & duped.

I would love to shut them down too!

N  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I purchased a pair of shoes from this company and was very unsatisfied so they said to mail them back and would refund my money. I mailed them back and followed up a week later and they said the "would check." I followed up twice more and they said "they still have not received them and would check again." If has now been 2 months and they have now ceased communication with me with my numerous irate followup email. I am now going through the process of trying to get a refund through PAYPAL's RESOLUTION center which is the only good thing abou this situation (PAYPAL is pretty good about getting consumers a fair refund although the process can take awhile). This company is a major fraud and a bunch of liars. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Also if they say to mail the shoes back, don't waste the $20 & your time to package them and go to the post office because they won't refund your money. Your best bet is trying to go through Paypal first and their procedures. If you went direct through your credit card or bank then I would contact them and find out what their procedure is for fraud and consumer protection.
A  4th of Sep, 2009 by
I have just tried to lodge a claim with Paypal for a refund but they won't process the claim as the shoes were bought outside of eBay.

One this they did tell me was that my case would be reviewed if other complaints were received from other Paypal users.

So if anyone else has been ripped off by this scam artist please lodge a complaint with Paypla, even if it was outside their 45 day limit for complaints.

N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
This happened to me as well. What can we do?! I just lost $150 dollars plus $40 of shipping with this company. They're aweful!!
A  14th of Sep, 2009 by
Darn it! I wish I researched before I ordered. I just had the same thing happen only shipping cost me $33.65. I ordered and received the wrong shoes back in July 09. I immediatley returned them insured mail USPS. I have emailed the company on several occations and they responded once saying they would look into it. I called the USPS and wrote a letter to my credit card company. The USPS is investigating this with CHINA and my credit card company looks like they might not do much.
I am not sure how to shut down operations like this but I sure would like to figure it out. Not only is this company ripping individuals off but it is costing the US and CHINA money on the investigations.
To all those who wrote - thank you.
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
The exact same thing happened to me - they said to ship them back and then said "we'll check" ... and then nothing. I am filing a complaint with econsumer.gov but don't hope for anything in return. I logged a complaint with Paypal and they are just as crooked as Genuine Louboutin - they ignored me and won't do anything about it. Paypal is participating in fraudulent activity by supporting these guys!

Any other ideas?
A  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
I bought a pair of shoes form this company-they told me I could return. I did return and they stopped communication with me as well!!! I have gone back to their website and there are no further products for sale. What can we do to get our money back? Who do we complain to?

A  3rd of Sep, 2011 by
I was going to order a pair of shoes and when I went to Western Union, the lady refused to sell it to me. I emailed them trying to get a number to talk to a representative but my email was ignored. Then, later on, I got an email. I found that email weird because sentence structure was aweful, which made me think. Thank you to all for taking your tiime to write and warn others like me. I really appreciate it! I just have one question. Is this the website you all had a problem with? http://www.louboutinpumpsstore.com