Gentry's Construction and Remodeling / Grout Is Falling Out

1 Universal City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-455-2499

I had my bathroom remodeled by Gentry's Construction and Remodeling. The grout began falling out of the shower after only a few months. I can't get Mr. Gentry to correct the problem. He does work in the San Antonio, Texas, Bexar County, and surrounding areas

Comments

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2009

customer trying to get some extra work for free. customer paid in full for a job well done showing his satisfaction with all work completed.

• De
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I paid $8, 000 for a deck and he suckered me into giving him all the money, he did half the job and I never saw him again. I did bring him to court, he never showed up. So I won the case which I would have won if he would have showed up. Now I just got to collect the money from him now. I would not recommend him to anyone...

• Ju
      28th of Jun, 2010

My name is Julie Williams and Gentry Construction did remodeled my whole house and it looked wonderful at an affordable price, he was always here to make sure the project was running ok. He even did extra work without charging any extra penny.
    He mentioned a job that he did couple of months before mine on the same street here in Universal CIty, and when he mentioned the name of the lady it explained everything. WE ALL KNOW HER, she is Asian and everyone on the block knows her, by her way of trying to get away with everthing without paying anything using any excuse...