Genting Malaysia Berhad / Staffs Drug Abusing

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Do you guys trust a drug user to serve food to you?
A guy named Ling Chee Keong that is working in Good Friend Restaurant is using drugs.
I hope Genting Malaysia Berhad will preform checkups on him, if found guilty, please use legal actions againts him.

Comments

• Cy
      27th of Apr, 2011

GENTING WEBSITE SUCKS!!!EMAIL SUCKS!!!
    WORLDCARD WEBSITE & EMAIL SYSTEM ALSO SUCKS!!!

I'm writing this email coz i really can not endure anymore with urs room reservation and member application system in ur web!!
    I've been trying to make a room reservation at Genting website since last Sunday, but every times it end up with FAILED. I can't even sign up as a member of WORLDCARD in ur website!!!
    Hey, what's going on now ?? Aren't the website designed to make convenient to user?? Why is it become a trouble???
    I really really hope that the management can really put in effort to improve both website and email system!!!

• Ia
      17th of May, 2011

my name is tan yiu hsiang... can i know is that anyone know bout this ... i was recently gey banned by the stupid old man mr chan senior security officer... he claim that i consume gp in the casino ... then i get bar for entering the casino for 1 year ... i ask him why ... he said i already done it for 3 time s... wat the ### is this? the 3rd times only u let me know not to do ... how do genting expect me to know not to do so ... seriously i dint know ...whop the fuk will know ... 2nd .. if they say i tipu point inside... ### la ... take the card la ... who the hell want the ###ing worldcard point... bar me for wat ... !!! when i ask all the officer ... this say different .. that say different ... all officer is suck u know ... ###