Genix Labs / Pure Hoodia 500mg / Unauthorized withdrawal from checking account

I purchased a "free sample" June 11, 2007 and was charged with shipping only in the amount of $6.99.

I never contracted to have a continued relationship with this company, nor did I authorize them to take $78.98 out of my checking account today June 28, 2007. They have a [protected] number but is for pacific time and since I am on the east coast I will have to wait to try and contact them.

I have canceled my card this morning and am filing a report with my bank as well. I had never done anything like this before and you can be assured I will never again!

Comments

Tr
  28th of Jan, 2009

They got me too for 88.00. When I tried to cancel they hung up on me. Lucky for me I was on a three way call with my bank on the other line. I am disputing the charge but what a pain. Stay very far away from these creeps.

Na
  15th of Mar, 2009

I also ordered the "free" supply of Slim Shake and paid the S/H. For the next 2 months I was charged
88. each month. When I tried to call the 800 number, it was no longer in service. When I tried to email the address on the jar, it went to another site. I finally found a valid email address and they did respond...that if you didn't email or call within 15 days, you would be on auto-ship. Of course, the mention of the 15 days was in the FINE print at the end of the "accept or decline" portion of the ad.
I do not have the 160. to loose - PLUS, they don't mention that the regular price is 88. per month!
If that had been includeed in the LARGE ad, I would not have ordered the sample. They are USING people...maybe legally they are not doing anything wrong...but MORALLY, they surely are.
Their products must not work or they wouldn't have to stoop to these tactics to get customers.

SHAME ON YOU!

Nanci Sweeney

Ro
  20th of Jan, 2010

I used Civiltree.com and sued them. Best option; once the case was filed; i got everything back plus legal fees. Use Civiltree.com they are good especially if your in a different state. Great work