genix diet company / illegally charged my account

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I just got a notification from my bank telling my there was a 88.97 charge on my account from this company. First of all i have never heard of this company and second of all it was using a brand new debit card i have only used in stores and not on line. They refuse to answer my calls, luckily my bank will go after them. Beware of this company charging your account illegally.

St

Comments

• Ce
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I have just some how gotten the same charge and have no idea who the hell the these people are.

• Su
      11th of Mar, 2009

HOW DO I STOP GENIXDIET FOR USING MY CREDIT CARD. I THINK THIS IS A SCAM. I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL FOR 5.00 AND 1.00 SHIPPING AND NOW I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR 88.97. I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS. I AM RETIRED AND HAVE A SMALL FIXED INCOME. IS THERE SOMEWAY THIS CAN BE STOPPED AND I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS AMOUNT...PLEASE HELP. SUSIE

• Ca
      18th of Mar, 2009

i was able to reach genix diet by call 1 866 955 1620 and told to go to
    support@slimeasypro.com

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I received a free trial for $4.99 plus $1.00 shipping back in February and I was charged the beginning of this month $88.97 on my credit account. It showed up in my account and it really put me in a bind. I tried calling the company three times and each time I was put on hold and then hung up. I contacted my bank about this charge and they have contacted slimpro on my behalf. I did receive merchadize from you last week and I have returned it to the company upopened. I cannot afford the $88.97 and I cannot use your product it effects my blood sugar, I am type 2 diabetic. I would appreciate no more products from you. I also do not want to see anymore charges .
    Pat