Geneva Roth / unauthorize charges

They continue to take money out of my account I have paid this company 900.00 for a 300.00 loahow do I STOP THIS .

Su

Comments

• Ba
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Geneva Roth - Overcharging
    Geneva Roth Fundin
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

This company has taken 8 payments of $120.00 from me over a five month period for a $400.00 loan they continue to attach my bank account on a bi-weekly basis. loan sharks don't charge this high of an interest rate. I have paid back $960.00 for a $400.00 loan that is more than double. I don't know how to make them stop!

• La
      23rd of Oct, 2008
    Geneva Roth - Overcharging
    Geneva Roth

I had a loan with this company since 2004 and they are still trying to debit my checking account for $300.00. Every checking acct I get they find my acct # and they try to debit it.

• Ro
      16th of Feb, 2009

They have been debiting my account $120 since December 11, 2008. I called to ask how much do I owe. They said that these are just loan fees and I still owe thew entire $400. NOT! I shut down my account. my money is under my mattress.

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2009

I'm writing in regards to unauthorized money taken out of my account I borrowed only $300 from this loan company and each month they have taken $90 out of my account these people are scams they took $1100 out of my account I want something done about this I would like a refund of my $800. So someone need to contact me as soon as you receive this message. you got all of my information so use it to give me my money back.in case you forgot it is 266 Green Road Aiken S.C 29803 Email address is cst_803@yahoo.com phone number is (803) 652-1115 CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU!!!

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2009

I want my money from you scams