Genesis Vanlines / Moving Scammers

Most awful service I've dealt with in my 35 years of existence. Their entire operation is a big scam/lie. They tell people what they want to hear, then burn them and move on.

Companies like Genesis give the entire industry a bad name.
If you want your goods delivered late and damaged, use Genesis.

Awful, awful service. I assume they don't believe in Karma.

Ja

Comments

St
  31st of Jul, 2009

WELL THE GENESIS VANLINES THAT I USED OUT OF FLUSHING NY WAS ACTUALLY VERY GOOD. THEY GAVE ME A GREAT PRICE AND INCLUDED THE PACKING MATERIAL'S. WHEN I ASKED FOR A INHOME ESTIMATE SO THAT I CAN HAVE A FIRM PRICE THEY HAD SOMEONE THERE THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY. SO I KNOW IT WASN'T THAT COMPANY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. THANK YOU

An
  12th of Oct, 2009

I used Genesis Van Lines over a year ago to move my belongings from Los Angeles to Richmond VA. I have yet to receive my things. The company and the people working for it dropped off the face of the earth. I am so saddened by this. All of my things are lost / stolen...

Mi
  13th of Apr, 2011

Genisis was Great by my experience with them my price was fair and accurate the guys great. My deliver went smotth and timely Can't be the same guys! i delt with Kelly & Jessica I find many companys have simailar names in an attempt to steal business from a good company this is Genesis Van Lines 14402 jewel ave I used them and it was GREAT!