Genesis Media Labs / Terrible experience

My boyfriend was going to his college, Cy-Fair, now called Lone Star, in Katy, Tx, and was approached by someone selling the speakers in the parking lot. The guy asked my boyfriend for $300 initially, and my boyfriend declined. When my boyfriend began to get into his car to leave, the guy lowered the price to $180, which my boyfriend obliged to.

Upon getting home, however, and looking up the brand online, we found that it's a scam when my boyfriend tried to post the system on CraigsList. The purchased item is a 'G-506 Digital Series' Home Theater System. The box looks like something you would get from Best Buy and the MSRP says $3, 999. My boyfriend had purchased it with an intent to just resell it online, but now we have this product sitting around and cannot get rid of it, because all in all, it's a scam.

The license plate on the tan Tahoe was: ostm57 or o5tm57. The letters and numbers became a little smudged.

Ri

Comments

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2009

WRITE VAN.
    WRITE GUY.
    5'5" HIGH
    GUYS NAME BARRY HOUSMAN.
    THIS MORNING HOME DEPOT NORTHWEST 249/LORRTTA HOUSTON.
    PIR OFF ME $340.00 FOR 2 G-505.

DAVID

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2009

01-29-2009 8:20 am rip off $340.00 for 2 Gensis G505, name Barry Housman, be careful in Houston area.

write van and write guy, high 5'6" don'y buy anything from him.

David