Genesee Valley Motors / Failure to honor warranty

1 1695 Interstate DriveAvon, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 585 226-6000

I purchased a 2004 Dodge Ram 4x4 with 16, 442 miles on 6-13-09 and took it in for inspection a day later and it failed, bad tie rod ends, ball joints and the front and rear brakes were fried. I brought it to their attention and they said bring it to your local dodge dealer and well take care of it, when they found out the amount to fix they declined even though the vehicle has a warranty and is covered under NY State used car lemon law. They are cash poor and liars, scammers and their useless lawyer and I quote him we'll pay for the safety failures meaning the front end and bring it to your local dodge dealer, when I went to pick up the truck at my local dodge dealer they had not made any arrangements for payment and I was stuck with the bill $900.00 and it's another $1000.00 to repair the brakes. This less than honest dealer sent me on the road with a truck with a bad front end and fried brakes, I had a 300 mile ride home. After my local dealer looked at the truck they said do not drive it until it's repaired and it was illegal to drive in MA with the safety violations. Stay away from this dealer in Avon, NY they don't care about your safety or anyones else on the road with you. Their service manager norb and I quote him the tie rods and ball joints literally need to be falling out to fail NY State inspection, well Norb your a liar and a skumbag and don't put peoples safety before your bottom line. Rot in hell.

Cr

Comments

• Cr
      30th of Jul, 2009

Crowed again, feel free to contact me about this dishonest Dodge dealer and I paid 16K cash for this truck you can email me at Gsxred04@aol.com, I am planning on suing their azz and will have the odometer checked also for tampering.