General Motors / a/c issues
I own a 2006 chevy cobalt and the a/c completely locked up. It cost me $1, 800.02 to have it repaired. The vehicle is out of warranty but is only 2 years old. I called Gm to get some assistance, they said they can't assist me due to the wear and tear on the vehicle. The car has 84, 000 miles but this should have nothing to do with the a/c, as it is only used 3-4 months out of the year. I have not even had to replace the brakes on this car. I would think if it had so much wear and tear the brakes would need replaced before the a/c.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors - unethical sales practices 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..