General Motors / isuzu 2015 kb 250 dteq ectended cab only 50 000 km, clutch problem
Bought this vehicle on 45 000 km, with full service record. Previous owner used it, for long distance travelling, as I'm a REP, I'm using the vehicle on the same condition.
All of a sudden there is an shatter on the clutch..I phone Delta Frankfort Immediately, only to hear, that I'm reliable for any fixing needed on the clutch. After they said they will find out from GMSA, for a so called "good will" option, that they explained to me, its for vehicles with low km on.
Please come back to me, ASAP, as I'm definitely not gonna leave this case.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors
- General Motors Corporation - gm financial
- General Motors Corporation - 2013 chevrolet captiva