General Motors / headaches and sick feeling
We purchased a 2015 Tahoe LT in March of this year. Within a couple months I had gone to the Dr. Complaining of headaches, ear pressure and feeling sick. This happened several times and only when I'm driving my Tahoe. As I started researching I found an article showing how many others are having the same issues. When I try talking on my phone through speaker everyone says it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel. I am very upset because I love my Tahoe, but can't handle the way it makes me feel. I make huge monthly payments to drive this vehicle and have something nice. I would like some sort of solution to this problem or to get into another vehicle that doesn't have this issue. I will be posting my comments to social media and with the better business bureau.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..