General Motors / gmc acadia 2011-severe front end problems
My GMC 2011 Acadia has 57, 000 miles. Car serial number (1Gkkrned7bj349598) Owners: Chris & Teresa Harrison, 2237 Saint Clair Avenue, East Liverpool, Oh 43920. Phone [protected]. Email [protected]@elcsd.k12.oh.us. Vehicle was bought new from Sweeney GMC Dealership at 8010 Market Street, Youngstown, OH. The vehicle is in excellent condition other than severe front end issues that is currently Occurring.
October 2016 the vehicle was making severe noises underneath, shaking occurred while driven, making a clunking sounds when stepping on the accelerator when starting to drive, wear on new tires extremely fast.
This is the shop that did the work-The Busy B Auto Repair Shop, 667 Saint Clair Avenue, East Liverpool, OH 43920 -telephone [protected] front end work consist of replacing both front end struts that were broken, both assembly, front sway bar links, both rear shocks. I have a receipt for $949.16
The before driving I had to have a front end Alignment. The work was done by White's Alignment, 1532 Pennsylvania Avenue, East Liverpool, OH [protected]. I have the receipt for $69.71.
As of November 18, 2016 I have another appointment with Busy B Auto repair shop to replace the both front motor mounts that are now broken. This will be additional $250.00.
This is ridiculous!!
Is this in any way covered under the front end drive train warranty front GMC??
I am an extremely disappointed that a vehicle that has been well maintained can have all of this happen with 57, 000 miles. At this Point I will never purchase another GMC vehicle or recommend to anyone else.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - lack of repairs to my Malibu
- General Motors Corporation - Customer Relations/Service/ Concierge
- General Motors Corporation - GM Financial
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6