General Motors Corporation — failure of control unit; chevrolet avio 2016 car
Reference is made to my Chevrolet Avio 2016 car (almost 43000km) that suddenly check engine lump in addition to hold lump, I contact the 2 agent of Mansour Chevrolet Egypt plus Mansour services themselves and with result failed in the control unit of the car.
The car warranty in just out since 2 months and Mansour services refuse to repair under the warranty. I try to contact GM Egypt to find out solution but I fail to got any response by phone.
I believe as I'll check with many costumer of AVIO that is very strange the control failed and it should be industrial problem and it's not good for your market to found that major problem under Chevrolet brand name.
I attached the work order of Manosur No:[protected]
VIN No.: KL1SA69YEGE665204
My phone No.: +[protected]
I highly required your support.
Updated by Atef Moussa, Dec 05, 2018
Bad performance from Mansour opel from after sale team
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71