General Motors Corporation / a/c
a/c blowing hot air. Leak in condenser. faulty condenser. Truck has 76, 000 miles. VIN#3GTP1UECOEG134922. GM is aware of this problem in their a/c system on 2014 Sierra pu. Dealership says parts are not covered on the factory warranty. I need a satisfactory resolution to this problem. I as a devoted GM customer I deserve a full repair of this system.
Updated by barryjohnson, Jul 31, 2018
Am waiting till I get resolution from GM before I have defective components replaced.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..