General Motors Corporation / 2014 gmc terrain, vin#, 2gkalsekxe6281616 104k miles
Vehicle has a pause or hesitation in acceleration between 35 & 39; the fault was acknowledged by Hall GMC and a separate transmission shop. However, both
diagnostic tests showed no mechanical faults on the vehicle.
The problem was investigated at the 97.5K mileage maintenance service when spark plugs, plug wires, transmission fluid, and transfer case items were replaced and again when torque convertor and a cracked manifold were replaced in an attempt to correct the problem.
Hall GMC said there are no computer updates available; however, please confirm there are no outstanding computer update and make a suggestion as to my next step in getting the problem corrected.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..