General Motors Co. — cracked dash on my 2011 chevy avalanche
Recently heard a rattle in the dash and upon looking under the dash cover I found a crack from the front to back of the dash board.
I have since discovered on the internet this is a major complaint Chevy SUV / truck model since 2007.
Customer relations informed the the bumper to bumer warrenty had expired and it was up to me to cover the repair.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Flagstaff, AZAlthough I had seen cases that GM had covered some repairs in the past.
My Alanache has the protected dash cover and had been garaged. It appears that care I had taken delayed the GM defect until the warranty had expired. Now I being unfairly treated in the $1000 repair cost.
I would like GM to own up the to the well publicized defect and replace my Dash.
More General Motors Co. Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71