General Motors / bennett chevrolet in egg harbor twp nj.
November 26th I bought a brand new Chevy Silverado. A black Friday sale said anyone who buys a new or used car would get a brand new 55 inch TV. When I questioned the Dealership on Monday because no one even mentioned it to me They said I could not have a TV because I got to good of a deal. This is not only false advertising it could be fraud. I decided to contact you before I contact a lawyer. Please get back to me about this.My name is Steven Ryan I have been loyal to Chevrolet I also have a 2014 Camero.My phone number is [protected]. My E-Mail is [protected]@comcast.net. All sales managers said bring the truck back if I am not happy. Im sorry but those managers would not be working for me.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors