General Motors - Air Compressors / two elcs air compressors within a two year period!
I have had to replace two ELCs Air Compressors in my Deville, within a two year period. I wrote letters to the executive office. The executive assistant refuses to address my concerns. My perception is this assistant "profiles" and only responds to compliments. I want to find out my options when the latest compressor goes bad.
More General Motors - Air Compressors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - service department at apple chevrolet, orland park, illinois
- General Motors Corporation - gm dealer in savannah tn, trailblazer
- General Motors Corporation - 2003 chevy silverado
- General Motors Corporation - 2016, 2500 duramax
- General Motors Corporation - diagnostics fees