General Motors / 2015 cadillac escalade

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Cadillac Escalade in march 2016. We were told it was certified preowned by sales representative Steve Carter. The alignment went out in December of 2016. We took the truck to Barksdale Cadillac and was told they were not responsible for any issues with the vehicle. Keep in mind that we only owned to truck for 9 months! The representative blamed any issues with the truck on the Jackson, Ms streets! I've never heard of such nonsense considering I've owned a Toyota Avalon for 4 years and never had that issue and also a 2007 Tahoe that I purchased 10 years Ago! I feel we were lied to about the terms of the purchase. We were under the assumption that it was certified preowned and now we're being told it's not. I guess they can say anything to make a sale! We found a mechanic to repair the alignment for $1, 150. We would really appreciate a full refund of the money we Lost! Also, I have been calling a GM management team member by the name of Christian ext 5915029. I've left several messages and still haven't received a call back or any type of response! I'm appalled at the way this company conducts business and never will purchase a GM vehicle!

Ma