General Motors / 2015 cadillac escalade

1 Clinton, MS, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2015 Cadillac Escalade in March 2016. At the time of purchase, the SUV had 42, 000 miles on it. It currently has 58, 000, meaning I only put 16, 000 miles on the vehicle. I took the truck to Barksdale to get serviced and was informed that the suspension has gone out on a truck that I have not owned a year. Barksdale refuse to repair this issue and I'm feeling like I was sold a lemon. I contact General Motors and was assured by a senior advisor named Janetta that she would help with this issue and contact me in 2 business days! That was several days ago and I haven't heard anything from anyone! I have owned several vehicles and currently still have a 2007 Tahoe(10 years old) never have a had any trouble with the suspension or anything else. When I spoke with the manager about the issue, he blamed the Jackson streets! I do not live in Jackson nor do I travel to that area. I live in Clinton, Ms and the streets are not the issue! Apparently, I purchased a vehicle from a dishonest dealership! Please help me with this issue.

• Updated by Madora McKinney-Johnson, Jan 21, 2017

Ma
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I own a 2016 Cadillac Escalade. I took my vehicle in for routine service and was informed the wiring harness had a "pinch" in it and would need to be replaced. When I asked what caused the "pinch" I was told I must have hit something and caused it. Nope; have not hit anything. Harness is not near the front bumper. That will be $1100.00 plus tax, they said. Then, they came back and said my struts needed replacing because they have "frozen." What the HECK does THAT mean and what caused it? That will be $2000.00 plus tax, they said. NO MORE CADILLAC FOR ME. NOTHING is covered under warranty and NOTHING is covered under a $5499.00 extended warranty. UGH!