General Motors / 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500 ltz 4x4 dash crack
My 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ 4X4 has 60, 000 miles on it and is in excellent condition except for one MAJOR issue. The top of the dash above the speedometer area has a 7" crack and is a safety issue.
I have done research and noticed that this is a very common problem that GM has not a current campaign yet.
I am requesting GM repair or replace my dash.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - lack of repairs to my malibu
- General Motors Corporation - customer relations/service/ concierge
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 chevy impala
- General Motors Corporation - gm financial
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt