General Motors 2003 Avalanche / transmission failure!
I have purchased a 2003 Avalanche and at 65000 miles while driving down the road third gear went out. At first I thought that it might be an electrical failure of the transmission solenoid.
When I took it to the gm dealer I had to have my transmission replaced. After talking to several Gm owners I found three that had the same problem. From what I understand the sun gear lets go and guts the transmission. GM has a problem and they are not addressing it. They would rather pass the cost over to the consumer and forget about it.
Clifton Kelley's Response, Mar 28, 2017
poor design, it took time for you correct problem
mikep666's Response, Oct 09, 2018
hvac on 06 Pontiac torrent blend door is broken took to shop manager said bulletin #11135 I never got anything on this had car for 4 years shop wants 1200 dollars can you please advise me what to do thank you
WoodsK's Response, Oct 10, 2018
2018 Chev Cruz
More General Motors 2003 Avalanche Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - silverado 2500hd highcountry diesel
- General Motors Corporation - customer service in bahrain
- General Motors Corporation - Changing Headlamp bulb
- General Motors Corporation - oil eating engine that affects cylinders - rough idle
- General Motors Corporation - valley cadillac