General Motors / 2002 chevy corvette
I purchased this vehicle in Oct 2001 and have had multiple issues with it and it only has 38K miles. I took it to multiple dealers within the first year of purchase because the door locks would stop functioning on both doors. Now I am told the door module is the problem and this is costing me over $900.
I also have the ABS and traction control light that comes on, and as I have read this is very common on the Corvette and the repair cost over $3500. I would think that Chevy would do the right thing and make these repairs and no cost to the owner because it is obviously a defect in quality. This many cars can not all have the same issue and it be an owner issue.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors