General / Ill treatment to the dogs
There are two dogs at my place. One of them is very mischief and barking all through the day. This makes us very disturbed and in spite of repeated request he turns deaf ear.
I wrote many mails to the animal welfare organizations like PETA, AWBI, Bluecross etc etc. But no one responded or took action. The owner of the dos does aware of the barking disturbance. But he enjoys it thinking he is getting rid o us. The important issue here is, the dogs suffer due to this poor treatment
The details with respect to the treatment of dogs as mentioned below...
1. They are always tied in the house area.
2. Most of the time, they are locked into a small wooden dog shelter. They are exposed to sunlight and mosquito bites with restricted movements.
3. Many times they are left in the open steps (staircase) and the door is locked. The dog has no option to be in the steps or open super stair floor.
4. They are not fed at proper time. It seems only one member is trained with the dogs. So they have to wait for the person to be present for the care.
5. They are barking thought the day and particularly in the evening and night.
Earlier when they were very small, the dogs were pertained to severe training badly.