General Electric / washer/dryer model gtun275
Bought May 2015 and have had 3 tub assembly replacements, spin bearing replacement and water draining problem.
Each problem meant waiting for the service person and then for the parts to arrive and then for the service person to return.
I am 71 years old and it is hard to carry my laundry down the two flights of stairs to my car, to the laundromat and back home.
One service person said that these since washers have been manufactured in China the quality is bad and they have lots more service calls.
Last Wednesday the washer stopped working again and the service person came Friday, ordered the new tub and said it would arrive tomorrow, but no.
It will come next Monday and the service call will be Tuesday. I have been to the laundromat twice so far. NOT GOOD!!!
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information