General Electric Profile Built-in Ovens / Turning their interior lights off and on by themselves / F7 error message

I have two General Electric Profile Built in Ovens. They are less than 4 years old and have begun turning their interior lights off and on by themselves. One is not working at all and the other varies. They both give an error message of F7. I did some research on google and discovered others have the same problem. This should be reported to consumer affairs. Has anyone else had this problem? If so write back. Thanks

A  19th of Jan, 2007 by
Recently I bought a 30 inch G.E. Profile double oven. The top oven is a convection and the lower a regular oven. While heating the lower oven up for baking, we heard a large pop and went to investigate ,but could not figure out what was wrong left the kitchen the a few minutes later heard an even louder noise still couldn't figure out what the problem was.

When I went to open the lower oven door there was glass everywhere. I called the G.E. Hotline. I was told someone would be in contact the next day. I was called by the local person and he asked for the model and product number and what was wrong with my stove. I told him it was my double ovens and what happened. He said to call with the number and they would order the part. I did within the 1/2 hour. This was the week before Christmas, I called two weeks later and was told the part should be in the next week. Well that was last week and here it is the middle of January and when I called today The guy didn't even know who I was. Not only was I out an extra oven at Christmas, and New Year Day, but my understanding is wearing thin. Then I look up on the internet and find out the oven glass breaking like this is nothing new. Plus if my upper oven explodes and I or one of my children get the glass in our faces you don't want to know how big of a stink I will make. I spent way too much for these ovens to be understanding too much longer.

General Electric Logo General Electric