General Electric / monogram

United States Review updated:

GE service repair has treated my family unfairly. We have Mongram refrid and freezer. We called for service and they came out and told us to defrost our freezer unit and they would come back. On the day of repair (12/29/15) after we defrosted our huge freezer they called at 9AM to tell us they would not service our house. They said that the service provider from 2011 said we had a hostile environment. When I asked for details they said there were not specifics, but that all the repair people in our area will not come to our house because of the note made in 2011. To tell you the truth we did have a problem with the one repair person but honestly he treated us unfairly as well. And now they are "playing" with us. As strange as this seems, they made a second appointment and made us have to wait close to two weeks as our freezer leaked on our floor, made us empty are freezer and then called us day of service to tell us they were not coming. No apology, no solutions.They treated us unfairly. I talked to a supervisor in North Dakota, employee # 80658 and was told that she was the "end of the road" and no supervisor would call me back. Please do not buy any GE products. The customer service department is cold and uncaring. Many of us consumers are left with appliances that do not work. And if you get placed on their internal list--do not service--you have no rights. I just want GE to know there is always two sides to every story and I just wanted someone to listen to mine. We were unfairly profiled, and I wanted someone to address our situation fairly.They basically told me to go pound sand and the "supervisor" did it in a way that deeply hurt my feelings. They made us feel like outcasts. Like we had done something so terrible in 2011 and we are not worthy of being services. I just have to say--that is not the case. And now I know what it feel like to be unfairly profiled by a system that treats you like you are less than others. This situation has been eye opening experience for me and my family. Please reconsider using GE brand. The organizational culture is not a good and the customer service department is the worst I have every dealt with.

Re
Dec 29, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      Dec 29, 2015