General Electric / GE Blender / After using it only three times it broke
Three weeks ago I purchased a GE blender. It was the most expensive blender on the shelf($70). I thought I was getting a quality product. After using it only three times it broke. I returned it and exchanged for another GE blender. I had to get the step down this time. After using it 6 times the piece that turns the blade broke. I feel if you are going to put a product out it should work. I am a working mom with two kids and I don't have the time to be running to the store to exchange your products. Send me something that WORKS!!!
More General Electric / GE Blender Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...